AdvancePierre™ Blue Label Fully Cooked Breaded Country Fried Beef Steak Fritters, 2.4 oz, Approx. 67 Pieces, 10 Lbs
AdvancePierre™ Blue Label Country Fried Beef Steak Fritters offer a great country fried steak, perfect for biscuits or other sandwich applications. This convenient, fully cooked, hourglass-shape option with flour-based breading seasoned with black pepper is pre-portioned to help eliminate waste and is easy to prepare straight from the freezer to the fryer or oven. No knife work is required, helping to reduce food safety and cross contamination risks. Enjoy great back-of-house performance and consistently excellent quality with every serving.
About this item -
- Pre-breaded and fully cooked product provides consistent food and labor costs and improved food safety.
- Fully cooked product saves your back-of-house staff time and labor.
- Pre-portioned to help reduce waste and cut labor costs.
- From the freezer to fryer or oven with no thawing necessary assists with operational speed of service.
- Multiple prep methods and versatile flavor profile allows you to utilize the same product across endless applications.
Beef, Salt, Sodium Phosphate. Breaded with: Bleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dextrose, Salt, Spice, Soybean Oil. Battered with: Water, Enriched Wheat Flour (Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Buttermilk Solids, Salt, Leavening (Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Spice, Dextrose, Guar Gum. Set in Vegetable Oil.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.