Hillshire Farm® USDA Select Beef Prime Ribeye Rare Fully Cooked, 3 oz, 2/14.25 Lbs
- Fully cooked product saves your back-of-house staff time and labor, and curbs food safety concerns.
- Unique cooking process ensures an even rare doneness end-to-end for dependable performance.
- Consistent shape makes it easy to portion in uniform slices with good plate coverage.
Serving suggestions -
Serve Hillshire Farm® USDA Select Beef Rare Ribeye as an excellent center-of-plate option with fresh steamed vegetables and fries, or feature on a hearty sandwich with your own signature sauce. Perfect for carving stations or use in everything from classic dishes to comfort foods to upscale creations.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
• Preheat convection oven to 325°F.
• Remove plastic. Place product on roasting rack coated with vegetable spray.
• Cook uncovered for approximately 2 hours. For immediate consumption, heat to desired temperature (see chart below).
• Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Medium Rare Medium Medium Well
Temperature 135°F 143°F 153°F
Packaging information -
Rubbed With Salt, Dextrose, Sugar, Flavoring, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Caramel Color.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about this item
Hillshire Farm® USDA Select Beef Rare Ribeye is rubbed with a special blend of seasonings and slow roasted in its own natural juices for tender, delicious flavor. The unique cooking process ensures an even, rare finish from end-to-end for meat that maintains moisture on carving stations and provides excellent plate coverage. Consistent shape offers easy portioning and uniform slices for quick serving and visual appeal.