Hillshire Farm® Fully Cooked Beef Top Round, 2-Piece
- Fully cooked product saves your back-of-house staff time and labor, and reduces food safety concerns.
- Unique cooking process ensures an even doneness end-to-end for dependable performance.
- EZ Slice shape makes product simple to slice with maximum yield and minimum waste.
- Highly versatile cut that's perfect for roasts, sandwiches, or a hearty ingredient in other dishes on your menu.
- Seasoned and slow roasted to ensure consistently tender, flavorful and juicy meat.
Serving suggestions -
Hillshire Farm® Beef Top Round, as a premium center-of-plate option with fresh steamed vegetables and fries, or feature on a hearty sandwich with your own signature sauce. Use in everything from classic dishes to comfort foods to premium upscale creations.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Not currently available.
Packaging information -
Beef, water, Contains 2% or less: caramel color, dextrose, hydrolyzed corn gluten, natural flavoring, potassium lactate, salt, sodium diacetate, sodium phosphate, sugar, sunflower oil, yeast extract.Rubbed with salt, dextrose, sugar, flavoring, hydrolyzed corn protein, caramel color.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 1g Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.
More about this item
Hillshire Farm® Beef Top Round, offers premium beef trimmed to 1/4 inch fat for higher yield, excellent bite and tender, delicious flavor. Slow roasted in its own natural juices with our unique cooking process to ensure an even, delicious finish, this option features an EZ Slice shape for simple serving, maximum yield and minimum waste.