Bonici® Homestyle Beef Meatballs, 0.5 oz.
The BONICI® brand portfolio has universal appeal for operators because of the traditional flavors, consistency and quality in a vast array of doughs, crusts and toppings. Bonici® Fully Cooked Beef Meatballs have an optimized flavor profile to meet consumer and operator expectations.
About this item -
- Optimized flavor profile to meet consumer and operator expectations.
- Fully cooked to save labor costs back of house.
- CN Labeled
- Consistent piece size to control portion costs.
- Fully cooked for food safety assurance.
- Six 0.50 oz. fully cooked, oven roasted homestyle beef meatballs provide 2.25 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
Ground beef (not more than 30% fat), water, textured vegetable protein (soy protein concentrate, caramel color), onions, tomato puree (tomatoes, citric acid), breadcrumbs (wheat flour, dextrose, salt, yeast, soybean oil), seasoning (salt, dehydrated onion, dehydrated celery, garlic powder, spices, soybean oil), minced onion, red bell peppers, soy protein concentrate, potassium and sodium phosphates, natural flavor.
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes 0g Added Sugars
CN label numbers
Six 0.50 oz. fully cooked, oven roasted homestyle beef meatballs provide 2.25 oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.