- Optimized flavor profile to meet consumer and operator expectations.
- Fully cooked to save labor costs back of house.
- CN Labeled
- Consistent piece size to control portion costs.
- Fully cooked for food safety assurance.
- Six 0.46 oz. Fully Cooked All Natural Beef Meatballs Provide 2.00 oz. Equivalent Meat For Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements. (Use Of This Logo And Statement Authorized By The Food And Nutrition Service, USDA 07-19.)
Serving suggestions -
Ideal for a variety of menu applicationsCLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Packaging information -
Ground Beef (No More than 22% Fat), Water, Bread Crumbs (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Yeast Salt), Seasoning: (Salt, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Spices, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Dehydrated Onion, Dehydrated Parsley), Morton Lite Salt (Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate), Natural Flavor. Set in Vegetable Oil.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Six 0.46 oz. Fully Cooked All Natural Beef Meatballs Provide 2.00 oz. Equivalent Meat For Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements. (Use Of This Logo And Statement Authorized By The Food And Nutrition Service, USDA 07-19.)
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.
More about this item
Keep hungry kids happy with AdvancePierre™ All Natural, Fully Cooked Beef Meatballs . Made with premium ingredients, this product with provide you with delicious menu options.