The Pub® Fully Cooked Flamebroiled Beef Steak Burger, 15 Lbs.
- Fully cooked product saves your back-of-house staff time and labor.
- Minimally pre-seasoned for ultimate versatility and flexibility to add signature flavor.
- Pre-portioned to help reduce waste and cut labor costs.
- Freshly grilled flavor plus grill marks provide scratch-made appearance without added back-of-house labor.
- Multiple prep methods and no thawing necessary improves speed of service for any operation.
Serving suggestions -
Serve this burger on a gourmet bun with pepper jack cheese, pulled pork, onion rings, lettuce, tomato, and barbeque sauce for a delicious meal that will soon become a customer favorite.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
Preheat oven to 375 degrees f. Heat frozen product for 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees f.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees f. Heat frozen product for 15-20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees f.
Preheat flat (350 degrees f) and heat 1-3 ounce products for 4-7 minutes and 4-6 ounce products for 8-15 minutes from frozen state, turning frequently to avoid excessive browning.
Heat frozen product on high power for 2-3 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees f.
Packaging information -
Beef, caramel color, salt.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.
More about this item
The Pub® Fully Cooked Flamebroiled Beef Steak Burgers offer a freshly made taste and handmade texture with charmarks for a freshly grilled appearance. These burgers are flame grilled, for a juicy, thick steak burger loose bite and backyard grilling experience.