Tenderbroil® Flame Grilled Beef Patties, 3 oz, Approx. 80 Pieces Per Case, 15 Lbs
Tenderbroil® Flame Grilled Beef Patties bring freshly grilled taste and char-marked appearance to your menu with added seasonings and soy to enhance flavor and value. Made from 100% USDA inspected beef, this fully cooked, individually frozen product offers excellent hold time and speed to plate, as well as reduced labor time, waste and safety risks. Simply heat and serve from frozen using the cooking platform of your choice.
About this item -
- Fully cooked product saves your back-of-house staff time and labor.
- Minimally pre-seasoned for ultimate versatility and flexibility to add signature flavor.
- Pre-portioned to help reduce waste and cut labor costs.
- Freshly grilled flavor plus grill marks provide scratch-made appearance without added back-of-house labor.
- Made with 100% USDA-inspected beef for consistent taste, texture and appearance every time.
- Multiple prep methods and no thawing necessary improves speed of service for any operation.
Beef, Water, Textured Vegetable Protein Product [Soy Flour, Caramel Color, Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Gluconate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate (B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Riboflavin (B2), Cyanocobalamin (B12)], Onion, Soy Protein Concentrate, Dried Torula Yeast, Salt, Vegetable Protein Product (Isolated Soy Protein, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Niacinamide, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin B12, Copper Gluconate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin), Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Spice, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Seasoning [Maltodextrin, Flavor (Grill Flavor, Modified Food Starch, Corn Syrup Solids), Torula Yeast, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate].
Serving suggestions +
Nutritional information +
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
Includes Added Sugars
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-261-4754. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.