Fast Fixin'® Fully Cooked Angus Beef Patties, 9 Lbs.
- Fully cooked product saves your back-of-house staff time and labor.
- Minimally pre-seasoned for ultimate versatility and flexibility to add signature flavor.
- Pre-portioned to help reduce waste and cut labor costs.
- Freshly grilled flavor plus grill marks provide scratch-made appearance without added back-of-house labor.
- Multiple prep methods and no thawing necessary improves speed of service for any operation.
Serving suggestions -
Serve this burger on a gourmet bun with pepper jack cheese, pulled pork, onion rings, lettuce, tomato, and barbeque sauce for a delicious meal that will soon become a customer favorite.CLOSE
Storage Temperature - Maximum
Storage Temperature - Minimum
From a refrigerated state: heat product encased in shipping sleeve on high for approximately 3 minutes. Allow to rest 2 minutes in sleeve before removing.
Packaging information -
Angus Beef, Water, Encapsulated Salt, Dextrose, Seasoning (Natural Flavor, Maltodextrin, Gum Arabic, Salt, Beef Fat, Sunflower Oil), Sodium Phosphates, Spice.
Nutritional information -
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value % *
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
To inquire if a signed copy of the product formulation statement or Child Nutrition statement is available for this item, please contact the Tyson Foodservice Customer Relations Team at 1-800-248-9766. Or email CustomerRelations@tyson.com.
More about this item
Fast Fixin'® Fully Cooked Angus Beef Patties deliver a consistent, freshly made experience with natural homestyle shape and roasted beef flavor accented with salt and pepper. Made from premium Angus beef with no added water, binders or fillers, this fully cooked, individually frozen product offers excellent hold time and speed to plate, as well as reduced labor time, waste and safety risks. Simply heat and serve from frozen using the cooking platform of your choice.