In 1983, Chef Bruce Aidells couldn’t find the flavors he wanted in a sausage. So, he made his own. It all started by going door-to-door to restaurants in Berkeley, California, selling his handmade chicken + apple recipe. His fanbase grew nearly as fast as his unexpected flavor combinations. Today, his legacy continues with thoughtfully crafted, all-natural sausages and meatballs that bring together the best bits of everything. And with 59% of consumers wanting to try new things to discover new flavors¹, our variety of raw and fully cooked products are here to help your flavor-seeking guests discover craveable meals they can feel good about.
• Small batch process
• Made with NAE Chicken
• Available raw and fully cooked
• Premium all-natural ingredients
• Thoughtfully unexpected flavor combinations
• Ensures well-crafted premium and authentic sausages and meatballs
• Allows for a “feel good” menu offering
• Made-from-scratch flavor without the back-of-house labor
• Entices patrons looking for high-quality dishes
• Tempts and surprises patrons looking for new and exciting flavor experiences
1. FoodserviceDirector.com, “How consumers favor flavor,” February 16, 2018. |
2. Hartman Group, Organic and Natural, 2018.