For best results, thaw before heating. Heating times may vary.
1. Remove product from case.
2. Place wrapped breadstick in a single layer on trays.
3. Thaw for 12 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
1. Preheat convection oven to 350°F with fan on.
2. Place wrapped breadstick on baking sheet.
3. For a crispy crust open one end of wrapper before baking.
4. Thawed: Bake 10-12 minutes or until a minimum internal temperature of 165°F has been reached.
5. Let stand 2 minutes before serving.
CAUTION: FILLING MAY BE HOT!
Individually wrapped Breakfast Sticks have 7 day shelf life when refrigerated.
Oven temperatures may vary.
Adjust baking times and/or temperatures as necessary
CRUST: Flour blend [whole wheat flour, enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, enzyme, folic acid)], water, golden brown sugar (sugar, molasses), corn oil, dough conditioner (soybean oil, mono and diglycerides, soy shortening flakes), salt, vital wheat gluten, instant yeast (yeast, sorbitan monostearate), L-cysteine. FILLING: Cheese [low moisture mozzarella cheese (pasteurized part skim milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), reduced fat cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, nonfat milk, cultures, salt, modified food starch*, flavors*, annatto, vitamin A palmitate, enzymes)], scrambled eggs (whole eggs, skim milk, soybean oil, corn starch, salt, xanthan gum, citric acid), smoked cured turkey bacon bits [turkey, mechanically separated turkey, water, salt, sugar, flavoring (salt, sugar, maltodextrin, natural smoke flavor, spice), sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite], salt. TOPPING: Margarine [natural oil blend (soybean oil, palm fruit and canola oils), water, salt, mono and diglycerides, potassium sorbate, natural butter type flavor (soybean oil, natural flavors), artificial butter flavor (soybean oil, artificial flavors), lactic acid, vitamin A palmitate and beta-carotene]. *Ingredients not in regular cheddar cheese.
CONTAINS egg, milk, wheat