FOR QUALITY AND SAFETY: Cooking times may vary with oven load and product temperature.
Adjust time accordingly.
1. Thaw product in case or place breadsticks in a single layer on trays.
2. Cover and thaw for 12 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
1. Preheat convection oven to 350°F (fan speed high).
2. Place breadsticks on baking sheets.
3. Thawed: Bake 8-9 minutes or until a minimum internal temperature of 165°F as measured with a thermometer has been reached.
4. Let stand 2 minutes before serving.
CAUTION: FILLING MAY BE HOT
CRUST: Flour blend [enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, enzyme, folic acid), whole wheat flour], water, shortening (palm oil), sugar, yeast (yeast, sorbitan monostearate, ascorbic acid), salt, dextrose, vital wheat gluten, baking powder (cornstarch, sodium bicarbonate, sodium aluminum sulfate, monocalcium phosphate), instant yeast (yeast, sorbitan monostearate). FILLING: flaked boneless ham, water added (cured with water, salt, sugar, contains 2% or less of: sodium lactate, sodium phosphate, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite), Swiss and American pasteurized process cheese product [cultured milk, water, cream, whey, sodium citrate, salt, modified food starch, sorbic acid (preservative), lactic acid, artificial color, enzymes, sodium phosphate], ham type flavored cheese sauce [water, cheddar and Swiss cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), cream, natural flavor (including smoke), palm oil, maltodextrin, whey, contains 2% or less of: autolyzed yeast extract, methylcellulose, modified food starch, paprika extract (color), salt, sodium phosphate, sorbic acid (preservative), torula yeast, xanthan gum, yeast extract], water.
CONTAINS milk, wheat