To Assemble Single Serving:
1. Heat olive oil in a sauté pan over medium high heat. Add red, green and yellow peppers and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes or until tender. Add the spicy Italian sausage and beef topping and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the cooked basmati rice to the sauté pan and heat, stirring frequently, until it reaches 165°F. Transfer to an appropriate container and hold hot at or above 135°F until needed.
3. Heat a separate non-stick sauté pan over medium-high heat; add egg whites, stirring frequently and cook for approximately 1-2 minutes or until the egg whites are opaque. Add the Parmesan cheese and mix together completely.
4. Add the Parmesan egg whites to the rice mixture and gently fold to completely incorporate. Add the salt and pepper to taste.
5. Portion the stir fried rice into a serving bowl. Top with 1 1/4 ounces of Balsamic Soy Tomatoes (see recipe), drizzle the rice with some of the balsamic soy tomato marinade and garnish with green onions.