- Serving Size:
- Servings Per Container:
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
- Trans Fat
- Polyunsaturated Fat
- Monounsaturated Fat
- Vitamin C
* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may
be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
To obtain a signed copy of the CN statement for this item, please contact the Tyson
Food Service Concierge via e-mail
or call 1-800-248-9766.
UC IF Wings, 1st & 2nd JTS
UPC Code: 30023700096044Product Code: 9604-928
- All natural.* (Minimally processed; no artificial ingredients)
- Requires no labor-intensive marination because it's already marinated.
- Each piece is evenly, uniformly marinated with a proprietary process that enhances the chicken's natural flavor to ensure tender, moist chicken that stays juicy, even under heat lamps.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Spread frozen wings on sheet pan in single layer.
3. Bake at 450°F for 35 minutes.
Fry frozen wings at 350°F for 12 to 15 minutes.
Appliances vary. Cooking times approximate.
Between 250 and 350 PIECE(s) per Case
Frying Chicken Disjointed Wings, 1st and 2nd Sections CONTAINING: Up to 15% of a solution of water, sodium phosphates and salt.
CONTAINS NO ALLERGENS